2. I hate the smell of tangerines. It literally turns my stomach.
3. I travelled on my own for the first time last year when I flew to what is now, one of my favourite places – Edinburgh. (That was kind of a 2 for 1 there. Let’s just say I’m feeling generous!)
4. My cats are my family and my world. I’ve grown up with felines all my life and when I retire in many many years to come, I plan on opening up a cat sanctuary to take care of homeless kitties.
5. I believe comedy can cure anything. The world can always be righted with laughter and a smile.
6. If I hadn’t gone in to design, I would have been an Archaeologist.
7. I despise all things patent. I wouldn’t be caught dead in patent!
8. During surgery I had at 20, I had a cardiac arrest. I was technically dead for a few seconds. It gave me a new perspective on everything and I definitely believe each second we have is precious.
9. The best experience in my life to-date was going to the Paralympic Closing Ceremony last year. I got to see Coldplay live and hear Lord Seb Coe talk about the greatness that is Britain. It was unbelievably moving and the atmosphere was like nothing I’ve ever known. It’ll stay with me forever.
10. I have a tiny family. Tiny. One day in the future I hope to have a big, wild family. Busy, packed Christmases, family holidays and BBQs… perfect.
11. The only fear I have in life (except that of clowns) is that I won’t have done all that I wish to or experienced all that I want.
12. I firmly believe you have to be comfortable and happy in your own company before you can expect anyone else to be.
13. If I could meet anyone in the whole world, it would be Tom Hanks. He’s my hero.
14. If I ever need inspiration, I watch the Rocky films. Works every time: “I just got one thing to say… to my wife at home: Yo, Adrian! I DID IT!”
15. I collect postcards and an item of jewellery from each new place I visit. I stick the postcards up above my headboard to remind me the memories and things I’ve done.
16. I play a sudoku/puzzle game every single day. I love keeping my brain and mind thinking and I never want to lose that, even in old age!
17. I’ve never had a driving lesson. I hope to change that this year.
18. I tried a fizzy drink at 6, it made me horribly sick and I have never touched a fizzy drink since. I’m an apple juice kinda gal.
19. I can’t stand TOWIE and the similar programmes. They’re just awful. People with no talent or ability being paid thousands. Disgusting.
20. I’m a complete and utter hopeless romantic.
21. I read about 3 books a week. I love reading.
22. I read Fifty Shades of Grey way before it became ‘famous’.
23. My favourite animal is the Snow Leopard.
24. I don’t tan. I don’t even fake tan. I can safely say I am one of the few people who is pale AND proud of it. I suit my skin tone and would never change it.
25. I don’t really watch or like Rom-Com films. I’m an Action/Sci-Fi person!
26. My favourite singer is Delta Goodrem. Others include Elton John, Josh Groban & Enya.
27. My favourite music is the 80’s and Soundtracks.
28. I write everything down because I don’t want to forget it. Whether it’s on paper, in a notebook, on my iPhone or on here, I’m always scribbling away.
29. I have only a small group of friends. I’d much rather have a few close mates than a big group of general ones.
30. My favourite food is vegetables. I love ALL of them! Potatoes and Broccoli especially.
31. I’ve been in love just once.
32. My favourite smells include paint, roast potatoes, vanilla and Lilac (flowers).
33. My idea of the perfect date would be walking around Embankment on a warm evening, enjoying the sites, the fairy-lights on the trees and hopefully, good company.
34. I take a hot water bottle to bed every night and keep it right by my feet.
35. I play computer games – a lot. I own every single console!
36. I would love to be Lara Croft (in real life).
37. I love to bake – 2 Christmases ago I made a huge Gingerbread house. It had windows and everything!
38. My favourite TV series’ are True Blood, Game of Thrones, Grey’s Anatomy and The X Files.
39. My favourite comedian is Lee Evans.
40. I never leave the house without lip balm.
41. My hair can’t curl. I try and it goes dead straight within 30 minutes.
42. I wear what feels comfortable, not what necessarily looks stylish.
43. I live in flats. I only wear heels on specific occasions.
44. I love to walk. It’s great for escaping, listening to music and it’s good for you.
45. I’ve never smoked. I’ve never even tried it. I’ve also never done drugs and I rarely drink. I like to be in control and use my money on something constructive.
46. My favourite skincare/make-up brands are Dior, Origins, Decleor.
47. I day-dream a lot. I think it enhances the imagination and creativity.
48. I want to write an erotic novel.
49. My favourite season is Spring.
50. I’d love to have my own business one day.
So there you have it! Hopefully that was enlightening and enjoyable! x